Monday, January 28, 2013

The Greatest Gift

I've always known that the most precious gifts that I have are my spouse, my daughter and my grandsons.  I love my family and I'm so thankful for them.  Family is so important to me.  Although imperfect,  needful and important.  I'm blessed when we are together sharing and caring and sometimes disagreeing but able to embrace our differences, laugh and carry on.

Wasn't always like this.  There were too many rough edges and crooked paths, not understanding the whys, hows and what nots.  This is how it was until the day I received the greatest gift of all.  Jesus Christ!  I found the missing link to guide me in loving and guiding my family.  I found SALVATION!

Joh 3:16  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jesus saved me from myself and taught me by His Holy Spirit a more better way to live.  He'll do the same for you.  Just invite Him into your heart by praying the scriptures below.  You'll receive the "GREATEST GIFT"!

Rom 10:9  That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Now receive your personal gift of salvation, open it and begin enjoying your new life!




No comments:

Post a Comment