Saturday, January 26, 2013

Need Refreshing?

Do you know anyone who is always looking back or wishing they could start all over again?  Well, that was me at one time in my life.  Always wanting to start over.  I couldn't see beyond where I was and didn't have the strength to try to come out.  I was always tired, feeling hopeless and alone.  Yes, that was who I use to be.  I was at the end of my rope.

I had a friend who would tell me about Jesus.  I really didn't want to hear what she was saying but she was persistent and I listened.  The more I listened, the more I wanted to hear about what she was saying.  Long story short......Jesus changed the course that I was on and in the process changed my life. From that time until now I've shared the Word of God about His Son Jesus with all that will listen.

  Jesus Christ gave me a new life. A much happier life than I ever could have imagined. He saved me from self destruction and through repentance gave me eternal life. Through my personal relationship with Jesus I have hope, love, joy and the daily refreshing of His presence. 


My daughter has encouraged me to share with others by writing blogs (didn't even know what a blog is) so hear I am, my first blog......telling whoever will listen that Jesus loves you, He will save you, change your life,  and oh what joy there is to be refreshed daily in His presence!

Jer 31:25  I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment