Thursday, June 27, 2013

A YIELDED BELIEVING VESSEL (Be Open)



Just hearing the title of this message you may think “okay, this one’s not for me”!  That’s just what the enemy wants us to think about ourselves.  I’m not fit to be used by God! I’ve started and stopped so many times I’m ashamed to even try anymore. Or you may think I’m already there.  I say to you, whatever you’re thinking “Be Open”!  Understand, it’s never what we think, it’s only what God says.  We only need to get our thinking in agreement with what God has to say about us.  You see, He created us and He knows all about us.  God never makes a mistake; therefore you are not a mistake, maybe misdirected but not a mistake, not a misfit….you are who God says you are!  Understand that you are a “work in progress” being supernaturally formed and Jesus will keep you strong.  

 1Co 1:8  Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.  

Phil 1:6  He Who has begun a good work in you, He’s faithful to complete it until Jesus returns.  

 1Pe 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

 God is not finished with you yet beloved!  He has been and will always be involved in our vessels.  We must meet Him where He's working.  Therefore; we must "Be Open" to the Holy Spirit in order to hear and obey.  Being open to God’s Spirit will help us to become yielded believing vessels for God.  We will overcome those things that try to defeat us by keeping us closed up and closed off.  Being open to the Holy Spirit will ensure that we give God our very best, our all and only.  Our hearts, minds, souls and strength will be open to the sanctification of the word of God.  We want fear change, we want fear holiness.  When we’re open is when we trust God, when we’re open we trust and obey the word of God.  We’re open to becoming yielded and believing and obedient vessels for God.

Hallelujah!  what promise and what encouragement.  Knowing that God has a plan all worked out for His beloved and we only need to join Him!  Today is a great day to get involved in the plan of God for your life.  Pray and believe with me.

Prayer:  Father, I desire to meet you where you're working in my life.  I desire to be a believing, yielded vessel meet for Your use.  As I yield my heart, mind, soul and strength to You I am open to Your Holy Spirit to complete the good work that you have begun in me supernaturally forming me day by day.  In Jesus' Name Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment