Friday, February 19, 2016

FIX ME JESUS, FIX ME

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.  All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.  How sad.  All of the efforts of man cannot make another man whole again.  Think Humpty Dumpty knew Jesus?  No Jesus no restoration.  Know Jesus know restoration.

Beloved, we're blessed!  We fall many times and get broken into many pieces but because of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, our Redeemer, our ever present Help in times of trouble, through Him and Him alone we make our way back!

Pro 24:16  For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Humpty Dumpty fell, broke into many pieces and could not be put together again by the kings men.  A child of God can fall and break into many pieces and find this is their way to being restored or made whole.  You see, it is because of our willingness to be broken and our willingness to confess our sins and ask to be forgiven that Jesus Christ is moved to restore us back to Himself.

At The Potter's House
Jer 18:1  This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 
Jer 18:2  "Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message." 
Jer 18:3  So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 
Jer 18:4  But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. 
Jer 18:5  Then the word of the LORD came to me. 
Jer 18:6  He said, "Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 

Today God is still taking the marred lives of His children and shaping us into vessels of honor as seems best to Him.  Do not fear being broken.  Blessed is the man who's God is the Lord!  In Christ we cannot fail.  Need fixing?  Head on down to the potter's house.  He's waiting just for you!

WE FALL DOWN, BUT WE GET UP!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this personal refreshing Word of God! I am encouraged even more that I don't have to stay in whatever "fallen" state I sometimes allow myself to be in. I have to look up and get up! You painted a visual image in my mind with Humpty Dumpty and the Potter that I will not forget. No Jesus, no restoration!

    ReplyDelete