Saturday, October 12, 2013

SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

I received a fresh revelation for myself this week of how God's blessings for His people are like spring showers of rain, only these are overhead constantly.  Yes when we live, and move and have our being in HIM there are no limits to what God has in store for us.  The blessings of God are ours and He rejoices over us and takes pleasure in giving to us.  Oh the love of God for HIS people.  I find it easy to love the Lord.  His blessings come in many forms.  Php 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  He's able and He will fulfill His Word and supply all your need.  He knows and understands His own.  He knows what we need and He's there to shower us with the blessings (provision) to support and sustain us as we continue to Honor and serve Him.

What need do you have?  It could be financial, spiritual, emotional or of some other nature.  Just know that no matter what it is the blessings are there for you.  Meditate on the scriptures below.  I believe that if you try it you'll like it!

Psa 34:8  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Psa 34:9  O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
Psa 34:10  The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not     want any good thing.
Psa 34:11  Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
Psa 34:12  What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
Psa 34:13  Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
Psa 34:14  Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Psa 34:15  The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Psa 34:16  The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Psa 34:17  The righteous cry, and the LORD hear, and deliver them out of all their troubles.


Ready to taste and see?  Don't miss your need being fulfilled.  Position yourself in obedience to the Lord to get your special delivery!  It's yours.  No matter who you are or where you are God loves you and He's just waiting for you to come to Him.

Psa 34:11  Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD. 

 Mat 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


Come to Him, release yourself from all that holds you captive.  Simply come.  He's forgiving, understanding, merciful, loving, kind and full of GRACE!  He can supply all your need!

Pray:  Jesus, please give me the grace to know and understand the value of being obedient to You.  I desire to position myself in obedience and live under Your showers of blessings.  You know where and I am and what I need.  Please forgive me for my sin and help me to begin fresh and new.  I believe that you make all things new so begin in me.  Thank you.  In Jesus' Name.  Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment